Could your physical and mental health be better?
Interested getting healthier and fitter? Want to see deals discounts and special offers for health and fitness products and services? Read health and fitness articles and watch videos to improve your lifestyle and enjoyment of life.
— cheeringup (@cheeringup) November 1, 2018
— cheeringup (@cheeringup) October 11, 2018
— cheeringup (@cheeringup) September 1, 2018
27th August 2018 Combat Effects Of Negative Thoughts
Negative thinking can prevent you reaching your full potential in life at worst and at best restrict your enjoyment of life.
- Smiling or even laughing are unsurprisingly ways to make yourself feel better. Forcing a smile or laugh might seem like a fruitless exercise but even forcing more happiness in this way can boost good feelings you can build upon.
- Write down the good things you do each and every day. At the end of the day or when you are feeling low review the previous days good experiences to remind yourseff of how good you rally are.
- Exercise. Exercise can change the chemicals in your body to help support your general well being. You do not have to plan to be an athlete. Start by walking up stairs instead of taking lift. Walking to a shop instead of driving. Walking round the block. Build up your new exercise regime to try to do half an hour three times per week.
- Be your own life coach. Put reminders into your smartphone. Your regular smartphone reminders should remind you of how good you are. It maybe a little boost to your day at a time you may have forgotten that life is good.
- Look at life work balance. Few people can simply give up or even change jobs. Studies in UK have shown that most people do not like their job. Bills still have to be paid. Think again about how you could change your the job you do before you think about changing jobs. Ultimately changing your job maybe the pressure relief you need to improve your work life balance.
Working at life is just as important as working so think again about how you can improve your life in future.
— cheeringup (@cheeringup) August 27, 2018
— cheeringup (@cheeringup) August 26, 2018
— cheeringup (@cheeringup) August 26, 2018
20th July 2018 Cancer Patients Using Alternative Therapies May Be More Likely to Refuse Conventional Cancer Treatments and Could Be Reducing Their Survival Chances
A study of 1290 patients in the US found people who preferred alternative therapies over conventional cancer treatment like chemotherapy or surgery were less likely to survive survive five years after starting treatment.
Health experts recommended cancer patients not to refuse proven conventional cancer medicines.
13th July 2018 Johnson Johnson To Pay Nearly 5 Billion Dollars In Damages To 22 Women Who Alleged Talc Products Caused Them To Develop Ovarian Cancer
A USA court awarded 550m dollars in compensation and added more than four billion dollars in punitive damages. JandJ said it was deeply disappointed and plans to appeal. Legal action was brought by women and their families who said they developed ovarian cancer after using baby powder and other talc products for decades.
Of the 22 women represented in this case six have died from ovarian cancer. Their lawyers alleged the company knew its talc was contaminated with asbestos since the 1970s but failed to warn consumers about the risks.
Talc is a mineral and can sometimes be found in the ground in close proximity to asbestos
JandJ denied that its products ever contained asbestos and insisted that they do not cause cancer.
— cheeringup (@cheeringup) June 14, 2017
— Online Manager (@cheeringuptv) June 9, 2017
Health Fitness Online Magazine
Feel better for longer. Read health and fitness product and service reviews. Download health and fitness guides and workout tips that are simple and easy to follow. Find out more about healthy eating, simple exercise tips and other practical way to get fitter easier more sustainably.
Health and Fitness LIVE Online
Tune in to our health and fitness live and on demand videos to learn how to get fitter and healthier for free. Ask our health and fitness experts live online how to overcome your specific health and fitness issues. Get the best advice on health fitness and nutrition.
Watch the latest health and fitness vLogs to pick up quick tips and advice on healthy eating and exercise regimes to try at home.
Health and Fitness Shopping Online
Do you own a health and fitness retail shop in UK or does your business manufacture health and fitness gear or equipment? Want to sell more online more profitably? Use cheeringupTV to develop new revenue streams that are highly profitable.